Anterselva´s/Antholz´s Advent special
Advent in the mountains of the Antholzertal valley. Stay 7-Pay 6-we give you one day for free!
Recharge your batteries and reflect the Advent season in the Mountains of the Antholzertal valley. Hiking through the winter landscape of the Anterselva/Antholz, breathe in the fresh air, enjoy the landscape and taste different traditional south tyrolean specialties in the cozy parlors of the Johanneshof.
The offer includes the following services:
- Antholz Advent - "Stay 7 Nights - Pay 6" per person with accommodation in a stone pine suite, family suite, junior suite, single room with our "Johanneshof half board"
- Breakfast from the large buffet, with regional South Tyrolean products
- Dinner: Menu with 3 to 5 courses, high-contrast cuisine between alpine home cooking and Mediterranean delicacies
- including use of the "small-fine Johanneshof-wellness area" and wellness bag
- 1 x contemplative Johanneshof Advent evening, with house music
- 1 x weekly contemplative evening hike: After the hike, there will be homemade Christmas biscuits, mountain herbal tea and cinnamon mulled wine
- Inhouse snowshoe rental
- Free Holidaypass: Free use of bus and train overall South Tyrol and many other benefits
- Free ski bus to the lifts to Kronplatz or to the Biathlon Center Antholz (ski bus stop in 2 minutes walk in front of the Johanneshof
- Cross country ski trails: directly in front of Johanneshof or 8 min. Ski bus ride to the cross-country center Biathlon Center Antholzertal
- 1 x recipe from Grandma Trude's "Kaiserschamrrn" with apple ragout for home cooking (typical southtyrolean dessert)
- Ski room + boot dryer
Further useful information and bookable services:
- 2 x weekly biathlon guest shooting in the South Tyrol Arena near Lake Antholz
- Massages: bookable at extra cost, advance reservation required
- 1 x weekly snowshoe hike
- 2 x weekly sleigh ride
The price does not include € 1,70 tax per person (over 14 years) and day, which in the Johanneshof by the Check-out.
We would be pleased to meet you and welcome and pamper you in our cozy and family mountain hotel Johanneshof! Your family Hellweger and the Johanneshofteam.