Early Summer Hiking Special
Activity. Relaxation. Delight.
21.05.2022 - 12.06.2022
4 nights per person
from 296 €
Johanneshof half board.
- Breakfast from our rich breakfast buffet, with fresh and local products
- Dinner with a choice of 3-5 menus, from Alpine to Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with the best local, seasonal and fresh ingredients by our kitchen team.
- Use of the Johanneshof Spa area: Finnish sauna, steam sauna, whirlpool and relaxation room
- Guided leisurely hike in the Antholz mountains with a stop in one of the surrounding alpine pastures
- Guided, more demanding hike (high-altitude hike, summit tour)
- Traditional dumpling evening, with many South Tyrolean specialities
- Barbecue with aperitif, on our sun terrace
- Cooking Strauben (local speciality) on our own grill
- Holiday Pass: free use of all public transport in South Tyrol and many other inclusive services of the Tourism Association. More information under: Antholz Active Programm
- Hiking maps, hiking tips, bike maps, bike tips, suggestions for excursions from the certified hiking guide and bike enthusiast Hannes Bike
- Garage and deposit for hiking and sports equipment
- free WLAN
- Sun terrace & sunbathing lawn
- Bathrobes and towels are available
- Tourist tax: Rates do not include additional 2,10 € local tourist tax per person (age 14 and up) per day, which must be paid on site.