Mountain Christmas – City and mountain for cultural lovers
Christmas holidays with a visit at the Kronplatz and on the christmas market in Bruneck
Christmas atmosphere, traditional craftsmanship and fragrant streets invite you to take a leisurely stroll. The Christmas Market of Bruneck/Brunico is tempting with its lovingly decorated stalls with special dishes and wonderful gift ideas.
The historic town street “Stadtgasse” is just as much a highlight as the ski and cultural mountain Kronplatz. High up there are winter sports fans, cultural lovers and foodies. The two museums, the Messner Mountain Museum Corones and the LUMEN, Museum of Mountain Photography, are also worth a visit, as are the quaint huts and modern restaurants.
You can choose between:
- Mountain christmas offer with 4 overnight stays: 264,00 €
- Mountain christmas offer with 7 overnight stays: 434,00 €
In the offer are included the following benefits:
- Accommodation in a stone pine suite, family suite, junior suite, single room with our "Johanneshof half board"
- Breakfast from the large buffet, with regional South Tyrolean products
- Dinner: Menu with 3 to 5 courses, high-contrast cuisine between traditional alpine dihes and mediterranean delicacies
- For stays of 3 nights, guests receive a free ascent and descent to the Kronplatz ski and cultural mountain, as well as a mulled wine or apple “Glühmix” at the Original South Tyrolean Christmas Market in Bruneck/Brunico
- 1 x contemplative Johanneshof Advent evening, with house music
- 1 x weekly contemplative evening hike: After the hike, there will be homemade Christmas biscuits, mountain herbal tea and cinnamon mulled wine
- Inhouse snowshoe rental
- Free Holidaypass: Free use of bus and train overall South Tyrol and many other benefits
- Free ski bus to the lifts to Kronplatz or to the Biathlon Center Antholz (ski bus stop in 2 minutes walk in front of the Johanneshof
- Cross country ski trails: directly in front of Johanneshof or 8 min. Ski bus ride to the cross-country center Biathlon Center Antholzertal
- 1 x recipe from Grandma Trude's "Kaiserschamrrn" with apple ragout for home cooking (typical southtyrolean dessert)
- Ski room + boot dryer
The price does not include € 1,70 tax per person (over 14 years) and day, which in the Johanneshof by the Check-out.
We would be pleased to meet you and welcome and pamper you in our cozy and family mountain hotel Johanneshof! Your family Hellweger and the Johanneshofteam.