includes "3/4 Johanneshof extended half-board"
|14.12.13 – 24.12.13||Euro 65,00|
|24.12.13 – 05.01.14||Euro 73,00|
|05.01.14 – 12.01.14||Euro 54,00|
|12.01.14 – 19.01.14 (Biathlon World Cup)||Euro 82,00|
|19.01.14 – 09.02.14||Euro 54,00|
|09.02.14 – 09.03.14||Euro 61,00|
|09.03.14 – 06.04.14||Euro 56,00|
Children who stay with mom and dad in the same room
- Up to 3 years free
- 3 to 5 - 70% discount
- 5 to 8 - 50% discount
- 8 to 14 - 30% discount
- over 14 - 10% discount
- Per day (no food provided) € 8.00. Pets are not allowed in the dining rooms and in our wellness area
- Prices shown will from 1.1.2014 attract a tourist tax of € 1,00 per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, payable on departure.
- Over-night stay in a cuddly double room 25-28 qm (280-300 square feet) with all comforts or a single occupancy room with all comforts.
- Large breakfast buffet
- Afternoon coffee, hot chocolate, tea, home-made pastries or hot soup
- 3-4-course dinner, choice of a 'wellness menu' or our 'Johanneshof dinner menu'
- Cross-Country skiing
- Our wellness area is available to our Johanneshof guests for an additional charge (Finnish Sauna, steam grotto with a starry sky, mountain well, whirlpool, shower, relaxation area with tea corner)
- Massage available for a an additional charge upon request, please request one day prior (Whole-body massage 50 min, partial massage 25 min, Breuss massage 25 min, honey massage 25 min)
- Wellness bag available for all our Johanneshof guests
- Ski storage with ski boot dryer
- In-house snow shoe rental
- Bus stop at 'Johanneshof' takes you to the Biathlon-Langlauf Center Antholz (distance 8 min) or to Kronplatz (distance 15 min)
- Weekly evening hike followed by herbal teas, spiced wine ('Glühwein') and homemade cookies
- Complimentary recipe of Oma Trude's Apple Strudel with vanilla sauce, yours to take home