Hiking, Mountaineering & Climbing in Antholz
A 360° mountain view. Come to Antholz-a paradise of hiking, mountaineering & climbing. For every kind of fitness, age and for the whole family.
"The life is a mountain, not a beach!"
Therefore visit Antholz. Enjoy the fresh mountain air, the strong sun on high peaks and the smell of different alpine herbs. After a long hike, you have the possibility to make a stop in our cozy huts and try out different delicous southtyrolean dishes.
Antholz is a paradise for wanderes and climbers, because we have different, very safe paths, cozy huts and lovely, untouched nature and mountains. Collect unforgetable experiences, while you hike trough green hayfields or while you climb through the rocks of the mountain chain "Rieserfernergroup" or the Dolomites. Antholz can offer hikes, paths and excursion for every fitness, age and for the whole family.
Our family and the Johanneshof has a long history and strong passion for mountaineering. Our grandfather Ando was the leader of the alpine club in Antholz, for many years. His son and current director Johannes is certificated guide. So we try to convey you this passion and love for our mountains, the alps and the nature of Antholz. Therefore we offer you in the Johanneshof, weekly guided hikes in the surrounding mountains of the "Rieserfernergroup" or the Dolomites. In addition we are here for you, if you need any information or suggestion.
- Weekly guided hikes in our surrounding mountains, the "Rieserfernergroup" or the Dolomites
- Trail maps and information and suggestions for hikes
- Weekly hikes with our herb master Trude, where you can learn more about the local plants and how to use them
- HOLIDAYPASS: free bus and train all around Southtyrol, benefits on hikes from the Tourist Association
- On request, we prepare you lunch to takeaway
- Laundry service and drying room for your hiking clothes and shoes